What is a School Advisory Council?
- The school Advisory Council is the means for community/parent involvement in and support of the schools.
- The School Advisory Council is composed of the principal, teachers, educational support employees, parents, business and community representatives, and secondary students.
How can I become a SAC member?
- Elected members of the School Advisory Council include teachers, educational support personnel, parents, and secondary students.
- Members are also appointed to the council by the principal to represent business and the community.
- Students serve as SAC members for one year terms.
- A chairperson is elected annually by the SAC membership.
Any parent, community business member, teacher, or student interested in serving on our SAC committee for the 2017-2018
school year should contact Mrs. McCafferty at (813) 794-6102.
This is a great way to get involved and stay connected to your Bulldog family. To complete a yearly volunteer application, please visit: http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/comm/volunteer/
Here are the scheduled dates for our SAC meetings:
- November 15
- January 24
- February 21
- March 28
- April 18
- May 16
Meetings are held in Room 701 and start at 7:45 a.m.