2018 – 2019 Dual Enrollment
New Procedures for Dual Enrollment
- Pasco-Hernando State College (PHSC) has initiated a new online Dual Enrollment (DE) application/registration process effective for all grade levels next school year.
- PHSC Admissions Page provides updated information for students about Dual Enrollment. DE students may only register for Term III which runs May 7th-July 17th and can enroll in no more than 8 credit hours.
- Pasco County School District Dual Enrollment page can be accessed for additional information.
- New to PHSC: New DE students complete an online application
- Students complete this DE Course Request Planning Worksheet (below) and return it to their High School Counselor by March 16th for review and approval/denial.
- Currently enrolled students: All currently enrolled 10th and 11th grade DE students must log-in to digitally sign the Terms and Conditions online by March 30th.
Click here to access.
- Parents receive an email notification and must log-in to digitally sign the Terms and Conditions for their child’s participation in the DE Program by April 6th. (Note: Please check your spam folder for emails from ngwebsolutions if this email isn’t in your inbox).
- High School Counselors process the enrollment requests and submit supporting documentation online by April 13th.
- Students will receive email notification from a PHSC Academic Advisor of approval/denied DE courses by April 20th. This email will be sent to each student’s PHSC email address.
- Students log into their PHSC WISE account and register for approved courses as outlined in worksheet.