Prior to the first practice session, all students must have:
- Pre-participation Physical Evaluation – A current physical examination. Physicals are good for on calendar year.
- Athletic Participation Form – A signed and notarized parent permission form for the current year.
- Consent and Release of Liability Certificate
- The County required participation fee of $80.00 for the 1st sport (non refundable). A fee of $50.00 is required for the 2nd sport played, maximum of $130.00 per individual, $200.00 per family.
- A student living out the Zephyrhills High School attendance zone must also have a completed and approved Pasco County School Choice form on file in the registrar’s office and a completed FHSAA Waiver of the transfer form on file in the Athletic Director’s office.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) must sign the form verifying that they received and read all the information concerning ZHS policy, procedures, Code of Ethics, Unsportsmanlike Conduct procedures and insurance. This form is mandatory in order for an athlete to participate in the ZHS athletic program and is the last page of this handbook.