What is a School Advisory Council?
- The school Advisory Council is the means for community/parent involvement in and support of the schools.
- The School Advisory Council is composed of the principal, teachers, educational support employees, parents, business and community representatives, and secondary students.
How can I become a SAC member?
- Elected members of the School Advisory Council include teachers, educational support personnel, parents, and secondary students.
- Members are also appointed to the council by the principal to represent business and the community.
- Students serve as SAC members for a one year term.
- A chairperson is elected annually by the SAC membership.
Any parent, community business member, teacher, or student interested in serving on our SAC committee
for the 2019-2020 school year should contact Mrs. McCafferty at (813) 794-6102.
This is a great way to get involved and stay connected to your Bulldog family. To complete a yearly volunteer application, please visit: http://www.pasco.k12.fl.us/comm/volunteer/
Meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 7:45 a.m.
Scheduled dates for the 2019 – 2020 SAC meetings:
- September 4
- October 2
- November 6
- December 4
- January 8
- February 5
- March 4
- April 1
- May 6