Class of 2023
Juniors will have several testing opportunities to meet their graduation requirements before the end of the school year. Please take advantage of ALL the opportunities.
- February 23, 2022, and beyond: FSA ELA Retakes (posted around school, starting February 23, 2022. Lists will be posted around campus, check the 11th grade team.
- March 2, 2022 – SAT – COLLEGE REPORTABLE: This is free for all juniors, and ALL Juniors are signed up for this test. This score can be reported to college.
- March 29 – 31, 2022 – ACT NON-COLLEGE REPORTABLE/NCR (This is self-paid. Students are responsible for a $35.00 fee, which can be paid online through MyStudent or on our school’s website).
- March 29 – Day 1 (ENGLISH); March 30 – Day 2 (MATH); March 31 – Day 3 (READING).
- Students will have triple time for this test.
- No waivers can be used on this test.
- Need Reading for Graduation Requirement: You must be present for both Day 1 and Day 3.
- Need Math: You must be present for Day 2.
- 11th Grade Team: Ms. Cruz, Mr. McHugh, Ms. Watkins