On Test date students are encouraged to:
- Be on time – Check in starts at 7:30 a.m. and ends at 8:00 a.m. after which the doors are secured.
- Leave all electronics (except calculator) in vehicle or be prepared to check it/them in with the Test Administrator before testing begins.
- Have a valid ID and Test Ticket (no admittance without either of the two documents)
- Photos must meet SAT requirements (no exceptions even if student is known).
- Get enough rest and eat a good breakfast.
- Estimated test time may vary depending on accommodations and the writing portion. The duration for standard testing time normally run between 4.5 to 5 hrs.